The Fermanagh Trust believes in, advocates for and supportsthe wellbeing of individuals and communities across Fermanagh and further afield, helping to develop strong and vibrant communities.
Organisations Value Statement
The values listed below will guide and inform the work of the Trust over the coming period
The Trust grows the Spirit of its visions by:
- Commitment to the County and our neighbours
- Promoting positive citizenship
- Celebrating leadership
- Honouring diversity
- Encouraging collaborative action
- Valuing what people do rather than what they stand for or represent
- Sharing good practice
- Commitment to quality, ongoing improvement and innovation
To be a successful Community Catalyst - promoting positive relationships across civil society.
To enhance people's lives, including supporting those most marginalised in our community.
To promote the sustainability of communities and life in Fermanagh and beyond.
To develop and secure the future of The Fermanagh Trust as a vibrant community focused foundation.
For detailed information on The Fermanagh Trust Strategy 'Investing in Communities' 2019 - 2023 CLICK HERE to download.